This program has been designed to provide a safe, nurturing and fun environment that will enhance your child's growth. The goals are:
1. To provide developmentally appropriate activities.
2. To encourage self-help skills.
3. To provide opportunities for social interaction and communication with other children and adults.
4. To provide a physical environment in which your child can investigate, manipulate and grow.
5. To support the toddler's emerging language development.
6. To increase attention span.
7. Help toddlers develop a greater awareness of their feelings and other children's feelings.
Learning center's are available on a daily basis, usually focusing on a specific skill or theme, floor activities, arts and crafts, science, etc. All activities are open-ended so each child can be challenged and successful at their own level. Morning circle time includes songs, music, games, or reading stories. Weather permitting, the children go outside twice a day.
Infant to 12 months
Alternate Site |